Saturday, December 9, 2017

Time for a Christmas stitch yes day 9

Day 9 

I love this chart, the words are great because most Christmas's I'm buying for myself what I want.
You give your family a list and you don't get anything on it. That's me. Oh well, it is what it is. Thought that counts anyway right?.

Sadly I can not do anymore as I've lost one of the threads I need, or did not get it. So have to order a weeks dye works thread. Sigh. This chart is a fast stitch too.

Chart called Dear Santa, I've been good

Fabric 16 count Aida stone by sew it all


If you can not read it it says 

Dear Santa, I've been good all year. Ok, most of the time. Once in a while. Forget it. I'll buy my own presents.

Tomorrow's going to be hard as I'm Christmas cooking, cakes, cookies and such so even if it's only a little stitching that would be good.

Thanks for letting me know what sal's your doing, if you hear about anymore let me know please.

Happy stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment