Friday, September 29, 2017

New start/finish and one other

Hi stitchers, I hope you are all doing well.

This week my planed stitch was Robyn the majestic dragon. I only stitched on it Monday and Tuesday, so 2 days.

Here is before 


And now


I like stitching this once I get used to the black again.

A few of my stitchy orders came Tuesday. Most of it was beads and kreinik for a few charts I have but I also got a few more kits and charts, I will show as I stitch them.

I did stitch a mill hill kit that I got for my mum.

Its called Love Gardening. My new start and finish.


I have never stitched on perforated paper before and in October I want to stitch a bigger one, so thought I would do this small kit to see how it goes. Other then my needle falling out of the holes until I got used to it, it's ok. My mum loves it.

About my fabric I did email them and they are doing it now and will send Monday. I think they forgot my order, so not good for business and will not go there again.

On to seasons again, I don't know how much I will get done this weekend but we will see.
Happy Stitching!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow you got alot done for 2 days. It look great, I love the effect of stitching on black fabric. But yes, it does take some getting used to. That's a sweet little finish for your mum. How could she not love it.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete